- 16 oz of your favorite bite size pasta, I chose rigatoni.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- Boil the pasta until cooked. Drain and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the spoked pasta with oil, cheese, and spices.
- Place pasta in the air fryer without overcrowding.
- Cook on 400° for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Let cool and dry and dip in your favorite sauce.
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:30 minutes
- Category:Air Fryer
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 528
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 177.4 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 86.3 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 18.8 g
- Cholesterol: 7.2 mg
Keywords: Tiktok pasta chips