Serve up this sweet and savory air fryer chicken and waffles.
- Pound the chicken breasts using the flat side of a cleaver or kitchen hammer. Pound breast to 1/2” thick. Cut breast into 4 fillets.
- In a bowl, mix flour and cornstarch with natures seasoning. In another bowl, beat the eggs
- Coat the fillets in flour mix, then egg wash and then back into the flour mix.
- Spray air fryer basket with oil and place fillets in basket. Spray fillets with oil.
- Cook fillets on 380°f for 12-15 minutes. Make sure chicken internal temp reaches 165°f
- Flip fillets and cook for 3-5 to crisp breading.
- Let fillets rest and cook.
- Mix water and pancake mix to create waffle batter. Using waffle iron, pour batter and cook. Make sure batter is evenly dispersed.
- Assemble the fillets between two waffle squares, coat with warm syrup and devour!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: I sandwich
- Calories: 530
- Sugar: 15.8 g
- Sodium: 4591.4 mg
- Fat: 5.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 98.6 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 17.5 g
- Cholesterol: 105.3 mg
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken and Waffles