This pasta bake with white sauce is made with ziti, creamy Alfredo, and all the white cheese you could ask for! It’s perfect without meat for a quick meal!
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, Alfredo sauce, and sour cream.
- Stir until pasta is coated
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with oil and add half of the pasta mixture.
- In another mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, parmesan, eggs and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Mix until combined
- Pour the mixture over the pasta in the pan. Add remaining pasta on top.
- Spread mozzarella cheese and parsley over the pasta
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 27 minutes.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Bake
Keywords: Baked Ziti With White Alfredo Sauce