- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix 1/4 cup of carob powder, 1/4 cup of rice flour, 1/4 cup potato flour, and 1/2 cup white sugar. In a separate bowl,
- beat together 3/8 cup of butter or margarine with one large whole egg.
- Add the egg mixture a little at a time to the dry ingredients.
- Beat these together until the mixture is smooth. Once they are combined, stir in the gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pinch out a small dough amount, and use your hands, roll the dough into small balls or a cookie scoop.
- These will be placed on a greased cookie sheet. Press a fork in a criss-cross shape using the tines. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool before serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 14.9 g
- Sodium: 6.2 mg
- Fat: 13.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.1 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 28.4 mg
Keywords: gluten-free, chocolate chip, cookies