- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup Peppermint Bark
- 1/2 cup Powdered Icing Sugar
- Place powdered icing sugar in a gallon-sized ziptop bag and set aside.
- Measure Chex cereal into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place peppermint bark in a small microwave-safe bowl and melt for 25 seconds. Stir and reheat as needed.
- Pour the melted peppermint bark over the Chex cereal and stir to coat.
- Scoop the Chex cereal into the bag with the powdered icing sugar, then seal and shake to coat the cereal completely with the powdered icing sugar.
- Pour the powdered sugar-coated cereal onto a cookie sheet and allow the chocolate coating to set completely, approximately 30 minutes, before storing or serving.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes