This spinach pizzadilla is a fun play on a traditional quesadilla served with pizza sauce for dipping! It’s the perfect lunch box addition when you’re over sandwiches.
- 1 medium soft tortilla
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup baby spinach leaves
- Oil for frying or cooking spray
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Add a bit of oil or cooking spray to a non-stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Place 1 medium soft tortilla in a skillet and spread shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 1/8 tsp italian seasoning over the cheese and cook until the cheese begins to melt.
- Top cheese with about 1/3 cup spinach leaves.
- Fold in half and flip so spinach side is down and cook for another minute until spinach has wilted a little and tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: Spinach Pizzadilla