Tired of sending your kids to school with sandwiches for lunch? This peanut butter & jelly banana sushi is wrapped in a tortilla for the perfect bite sized lunch!
- Spread peanut butter on top of flour tortilla, close to the edges.
- Spread jelly on top of peanut butter.
- Place banana on top of peanut butter and jelly, near edge of tortilla.
- Tightly roll tortilla and banana into a log.
- Slice roll into 4 – 6 pieces, about 1 inch each.
- Serve cut side up.
Recipe Note: Brush cut sides of banana with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 28.5 g
- Sodium: 372.8 mg
- Fat: 18.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.4 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: peanut butter banana wrap