This 2021 Pre-Holiday Declutter Challenge is the perfect way to get the house host ready! No matter if you want to clear space or just downsize a bit, this simple challenge is perfect!
2021 Pre-Holiday Declutter Challenge
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the clutter in your house, now is the perfect time to take control! Once you can break down the clutter into an easy-to-do process, you’ll find that it seems and feels much more manageable to do.
Why It Works
- This printable proves that decluttering can be done in phases.
- Going room to room is the perfect way to get rid of the excess mess.
- Spreading out the cleaning over several days allows time to adjust and move forward accordingly.
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
- Makes cleaning manageable – If you feel overwhelmed by cleaning, this printable can break it into easy sections to tackle on a daily basis. This will guide you and give you all the steps that you need.
- May help you think of unique ways to clean – If you’re burnt out on cleaning, this list of decluttering tips may help you rediscover your passion. Sometimes the best way to clean your house is to break it down into an easy-to-use format and approach.
Tools To Help Clean and Declutter
- Disinfectant Sprays
- Vacuum and Broom
- Steam Mop
- Laundry Detergeant and other cleaners
Tips for Helping to Declutter
When it comes to decluttering, going room by room is a huge plus! This gives you time to take your time and figure out how to clean and what to get rid of so that you make space and love what you keep.
Use this challenge as a way to motivate you to do your best to declutter your space. Don’t stress yourself out or put a ton of pressure on yourself, either. Take it day by day to achieve the best results.
Where to get This Decluttering Printable
Are you geared up and ready to declutter? Grab the decluttering printable here! You’ll find page after page of helpful tips and simple ideas that you can easily implement today. This 30 day declutter challenge is simple and easy to manage.
Many people associate decluttering with getting rid of precious memories and items. While you can keep certain things, don’t try to have an emotional bond or ties to things in the house.
As often as you want. If you’re the type of personality that likes to accumulate, then you’re going to want to declutter more often. Set a decluttering schedule so you can stay on top of it.
The best thing to do is donate unused items. If you can donate and drop them off somewhere, someone else might be able to get good use out of them!
More Cleaning & Decluttering Articles To Enjoy
If you’re in the cleaning mood, check out these other great cleaning posts and ideas.
Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! For more helpful printables!
Leave a Reply