- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice peaches and place in a bowl. Sprinkle granulated sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon over peaches and stir to coat.
- Roll out pie crust on a floured surface until the circle is about 11 to 12 inches in diameter – you want the crust to be about 1/8 inch thick.
- Fold rolled crust in half and then in half again and transfer to the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Pile peaches into the center of pie crust or arrange in a pretty pattern – either way works – leaving about two inches around the edge.
- Fold the edges of the dough up around the edges of the peaches, overlapping the crust as needed.
- Crack egg into a small bowl and beat. Brush edges of pie crust with egg wash and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove galette from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Melt peach preserves for 10 – 20 seconds in the microwave. gently brush the peaches with peach preserves to lightly glaze.
- Delicious served warm or cold!
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour and salt together.
- Grate frozen butter with a box grater and add to flour mixture, stirring to combine until the mixture resembles coarse pea-sized crumbles.
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to the flour mixture and stir to combine. You want the mixture to come together but not be too wet.
- Press dough into a ball and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 2104
- Sugar: 152.6 g
- Sodium: 1252.4 mg
- Fat: 99.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 285.5 g
- Fiber: 12.1 g
- Protein: 27.7 g
- Cholesterol: 429 mg