- In a bowl, add the juice of 3 limes, Minced garlic, 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- add shrimp to marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and hot sauce. Set aside
- To make the slaw, add cabbage, thinly sliced onion, 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro, and juice of one lime. Set aside.
- Place shrimp and marinade on a baking sheet and bake on 350 for 10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, place slaw on the tortillas, then add 4-6 pieces of shrimp, top with sauce and cilantro for garnish.
- Serving Size: Taco
- Calories: 354
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 789.5 mg
- Fat: 21.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.5 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 98.9 mg
Keywords: sheet pan shrimp tacos