If you want a delicious and easy meal that will have your friends and family begging for more, then this slow cooker bbq peach chicken is what you need.
- Place chicken thighs in crockpot.
- Season chicken with salt, cayenne pepper and poultry seasoning.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bbq sauce and peach jam. Whisk in the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the bbq sauce mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Secure lid on crockpot and set to high heat for 3 hours.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 12.8 g
- Sodium: 952.8 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.8 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
- Cholesterol: 140.6 mg
Keywords: Crockpot BBQ Peach Chicken, peach ,bbq, chicken, slow cooker