A fun recipe for cheesecake on a stick uses frozen cheesecake with white chocolate/candy melts and super fun unicorn sprinkles! Cheesecake pops!
- Place the cheesecake on a cutting board and cut into 6 even slices.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each slice from the wide end through the middle of the cheesecake, as far into the cheesecake as you can while ensuring it doesn’t poke through the other side.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy melts for 20 seconds. Stir and reheat as needed. Add coconut oil or shortening if the candy melts are not as smooth as you’d like after melting.
- Holding one cheesecake stick over the bowl of candy melts, use a spoon to smooth 2 Tablespoons of candy melts all over the cheesecake. We chose to leave the wide end bare, but you can cover up that side, too.
- Place the cheesecake on a plate, cookie sheet or even back on the cutting board and garnish with sprinkles.
- Repeat with all cheesecake slices.
- Allow the candy melts to set for about 1 hour before serving.
Note: if the candy melts are not coating the cheesecakes evenly, you can stir in 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil or shortening to loosen it up.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes