Muffin Tin Turkey & Stuffing Cups – Put your Thanksgiving leftover turkey and stuffing to good use with this recipe. Wonderful for lunch, dinner, or even as a snack, these stuffing cups are loaded with chopped turkey, egg, and cooked stuffing. Dip it in gravy and you’ll have a meaty treat that will make your tastebuds go crazy!
These savory muffins are made by mixing leftover turkey, stuffing, and egg together and then baked to golden brown perfection in a muffin tray. With this delectable recipe, you can ensure that no food goes to waste. You can also add in some mushrooms or carrots if you want more veggies.
I like to use a muffin tin for this recipe but you could also just free form the cups on a baking sheet too With this Muffin Tin Turkey & Stuffing Cup recipe, you can make an exciting appetizer to any meal or dinner side dish. It’s the perfect recipe for holiday leftovers!
Why you should make this turkey and stuffing casserole with gravy
- It’s a tasty and flavorful way to use up leftover turkey, gravy, and stuffing.
- It’s delicious and simple to make. These turkey and stuffing cups are a hit with everyone!
- It’s versitle and can be presented as an appetizer or as the main dish.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this homemade turkey hot pocket recipe!
What You Need To Make This Turkey & Stuffing Cups w/ Gravy Recipe
- Turkey gravy
How to Make Muffin Tin Turkey & Stuffing Cups
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare muffin pan with nonstick spray
In a bowl mix stuffing, turkey, and egg until well combined
Press firmly into prepared muffin pan
Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top
Cool about 10 minutes in pan then run a sharp knife all around each cup to release
Plate, top with gravy, serve, and enjoy!
In an airtight container, store your turkey stuffing muffins in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Before serving, warm them in the oven or microwave until heated through.
- Dry Stuffing: If your leftover stuffing is really dry, add a splash of chicken or turkey stock to moisten the mixture. Keep in mind that it should be moist, not soggy.
- Bigger Muffins: A jumbo muffin pan can be substituted for the regular sized muffin pan.
- Keep in Mind: To keep the stuffing from clinging to the bottom of the cup, lightly spray it with oil.
Substitutions and Variations
- Mix in More Leftovers: If you have left over mashed potato and cheese, you can add that to the mixture.
- Dipping Sauce: Cranberry sauce tastes really good too with these turkey and stuffing cups.
- Meatier: You can add more meat like cooked sausage, ham, and bacon.
- Veggies: You can make it healthier by adding bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Preparing ahead: Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for up to four hours before serving. A few minutes before serving, cover the dish with aluminum foil and place it in the oven to warm up.
Can you make Turkey and Stuffing Muffins ahead of time?
Can you bake this stuffing in a different pan?
Can I use chicken instead of turkey?
More Appetizers/Snacks Recipes You May Enjoy
- Pigs In A Blanket Ring Chili Cheese Bake
- Pull Apart Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pizza Monkey Bread
- Easy Sweet & Spicy Bang Bang Meatballs
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip with Bread Dippers
- Easy DIY Homemade Baked Pizza Rolls
Muffin Tin Turkey & Stuffing Cups With Gravy! (Leftover Stuffing Recipe!)
- 1 package or 2-3 cups stuffing cooked
- 1-2 cups turkey cooked and chopped
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 cup turkey gravy prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare muffin pan with nonstick spray
- In a bowl mix stuffing, turkey, and egg until well combined
- Press firmly into prepared muffin pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top
- Cool about 10 minutes in pan then run a sharp knife all around each cup to release
- Plate, top with gravy, serve, and devour!