When it comes to my favorite Crumbl copycat recipe, these Birthday Oreo cookies are the best! Everyone will be obsessed with the texture of these soft cookies because they literally melt in your mouth.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies as well!
What I love about these delicious cookies is that they legit taste like Crumbl cookies but don’t cost near as much! If you’re looking for the perfect cookie recipe, these are just what your sweet tooth needs. You just might be able to start your own little Crumbl bakery right in your kitchen!
Why you’ll love Copycat Crumbl Cookie recipes
- It’s America’s favorite cookie for a reason.
- There are always new flavors full of delicious ingredients that you can make.
- This recipe will inspire you to make all your other favorite Crumbl cookie recipes, too!
- Unsalted sweet cream butter – Make sure that it’s unsalted and softened to room temperature.
- Light brown sugar – Pack it tightly as you’re measuring it.
- Sugar – Granulated sugar (not powdered)
- Eggs – Added to bind together the ingredients to make the cookie dough.
- Light corn syrup – Adds flavor to these big cookies!
- Pure vanilla extract – Pure vanilla extract always makes the best cookie recipe.
- Flour – Sift the flour if you want to get rid of lumps.
- Hershey dark cocoa powder – This gives the cookies their dark coloring and chocolate flavor.
- Cornstarch – Adds a great chewiness to the cookies once they’re baked.
- Baking soda -Helps to add fluffiness.
- Kosher salt – If you happen to use salted butter, omit the extra salt.
- Chopped Oreos – You can save prep time by using your food processor.
- Powdered sugar – Used to thicken the frosting and add sweetness.
- Heavy whipping cream – Adds richness to the frosting.
- Funfetti sprinkles – Bring on the sprinkles!
How To Make Copycat Crumbl Birthday Oreo Cookies
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with a silicone baking mat.
- Step Two: Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Step Three: Using a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda.
- Step Four: Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet until a dough forms. Fold in the chopped Oreos.
- Step Five: Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop out the dough mound into your hand and roll it into a ball. Place onto the cookie sheet and lightly press into a thick disk.
- Step Six: Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until firm around the edge. Allow to cool completely.
- Step Seven: Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and whipping cream until combined, smooth and holds a peak.
- Step Eight: Scoop the frosting into the piping bag. Pipe a tight spiral onto the top of the cookie.
- Step Nine: Sprinkle the chopped oreos and sprinkle on top. Allow to harden slightly before enjoying
If you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container. Eat within 2-3 days for the best flavor and texture. You can also add them to a freezer bag and save them for later by freezing them.
No, you don’t have to chill the dough before baking it in the oven.
Yes, you can. If you want to freeze the cookie dough, just wrap it in plastic wrap and then add it to the fridge. You can unthaw and bake at a later point in time.
Need more cookie recipes? Try these:
- Red Velvet Spider Cookies (with chocolate chips!)
- Mexican Shortbread Cookies
- Blueberry Cookies
- See all our dessert recipes!
Have you tried these Crumbl Copycat Cookies or any other recipe on my site? If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and drop a comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can also follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or My Facebook Group! For more incredible recipes!
Crumbl Copycat Recipe – Oreo Birthday Cookie
- 1½ cups unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup Hershey dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1½ cups Oreos chopped
Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups Oreos
- 1½ tbsp funfetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with a silicone baking mat
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla until light and fluffy
- Using a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt and baking soda
- Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet until a dough forms
- Fold in the chopped oreos
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop out dough mound into your hand and roll into a ball
- Place onto the cookie sheet and light press into a thick disk
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until firm around the edge
- Allow to cool completely
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and whipping cream until combined, smooth and holds a peak
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bag
- Pipe a tight spiral onto the top of the cookie
- Sprinkle the chopped oreos and sprinkles on top
- Allow to harden slightly before enjoying
Leave a Reply