Fresh, crispy-crunch homemade flour and corn tortilla chips tossed in a copycat cool ranch Doritos seasoning or with a spicy garlic blend paired with a dill ranch onion dip for a delicious snack or party appetizer.
We’re kicking off the weekend with a recipe for oven-baked tortilla chips! This recipe for homemade tortilla chips is the perfect thing to have on hand when you’re hosting a party or for snacking on during football games.
They’re flavorful, crispy, quick, easy, and great with dips like my Dill Ranch Onion Dip – which is also included in this recipe! In this post, I’ll show you how to make two flavor-infused varieties: ranch and spicy garlic with corn and flour tortillas.
You can make them as spicy or as mild as you want (I recommend trying both!) by adjusting the amount of garlic powder and jalapeno powder in your spice blend. If you like tortillas chips, then these might be your new favorite thing!
Equipment You’ll Need To Make Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
Full directions and measurements for these dishes are in the printable recipe card below. This is a quick walk-through on how to make it.
Ingredients For Your Seasoned Baked Tortilla Chips
Copycat Cool Ranch Dorito Tortilla Seasoning
Zesty Garlic Chip Seasoning
Dill Ranch Onion Dip
How to make tortilla chips with flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet(s) with parchment paper
- Cut the tortillas into quarters, 4 triangles for each tortilla
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together melted butter and seasoning of choice until well combined
- Dip the tortilla pieces into the seasoning mixture and place on lined baking sheet
- Bake flour chips for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crisp
How to make baked tortilla chips from corn tortillas
- Follow the same preparation instructions for the flour tortillas above
- Bake Corn chips for 20-25 minutes
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
How To Make Dill Ranch Onion Dip
- Mix all ingredients until well combined
- Chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving
- Serve with chips, pita or naan dippers, veggies, etc. and enjoy!