Pepperoni Pizzadilla is a delicious dish that is so easy to make and is highly popular with kids. This simple recipe is perfect for lunchboxes!
If you are looking for new lunch ideas for the lids then this is a great recipe to try out. This recipe is quick and simple to make, but still very tasty.
Why you should make this Pizzadilla recipe
- This easy pizzadilla can be served hot or cold, making it perfect for school lunch boxes, picnics, or a quick snack.
- Quick to make Pepperoni Pizzadilla is one of the quickest recipes you can make. It takes around 15 minutes to make, including cooking time.
- Kid-friendly Pizzadilla is a kid-friendly recipe, kids will love it.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Mini Biscuit Pizzas recipe.
What You Need To Make This Pepperoni Pizzadilla Recipe
Equipment Needed For Pepperoni Pizzadilla
- non-stick skillet
How to Make Quesadilla Pizza
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Place 1 medium soft tortilla in the skillet and spread shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla.
Sprinkle about 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning over the cheese then top with pepperoni and cook until cheese begins to melt.
Fold in half and cook for another minute until the tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Store pizzadillas in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave, oven, or in a skillet.
Tips For Pepperoni Pizzadilla
- You can also customize your pizzadilla with your favorite toppings.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve more people.
- For an extra crispy quesadilla pizza spread brush the outside of your tortilla with melted butter before cooking.
Substitutions and Variations
- Add in vegetables such as peppers, onions, or mushrooms for some nutritional benefits.
- If you like sausage or ham, add that instead of pepperoni.
- Make this just cheese by removing the pepperoni.
- The options are endless for this pizzadilla recipe you are limited only by your imagination.
Pepperoni Quesadilla FAQs
Reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes, or toast in a skillet until warm for best results.
You can use your favorite type, I like soft white. But, whole wheat or low-carb would work as well.
Yes, they can be frozen for up to two months cooked or uncooked.
Yes, a pizzadilla is a quesadilla with pizza toppings.
More Pizza Recipes You May Enjoy
- Pull Apart Pepperoni and Mozzarella Cheese Money Bread
- Spinach Pizzadilla
- Baked Pizza Rolls
- Pigs in a blanket Chilli Cheese Bake
- Cinnamon Breadsticks
- non-stick skillet
- 1 medium soft tortilla
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅛ tsp italian seasoning
- 4 turkey pepperoni slices
- Oil for frying or cooking spray
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Add a bit of oil or cooking spray to a non-stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Place 1 medium soft tortilla in skillet and spread shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 1/8 tsp italian seasoning over the cheese then top with pepperoni and cook until cheese begins to melt.
- Fold in half and cook for another minute until tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.