This shark week snack cup is so simple to make, all you need are 4 simple ingredients. A yogurt cup that is topped with sand (graham crackers) and a shark gummy. A fun and creative shark week snack to make.
This shark week-themed snack can be served up for breakfast, a snack, or even a dessert. Turn on the tv and watch the sharks swim, as you devour your yogurt snack cup. Kids and adults will enjoy this recipe.
Table of Contents
Why These Shark Week Snack Cups Are A Hit…
- Simple ingredients
- Fun shark-themed treat
- Makes a fun snack for a shark birthday party theme
- Can be made with yogurt or pudding
- Decorate your yogurt cups with fun candy gummies
Also, try my banana cream frozen yogurt, it is so delicious!
How to Make This Shark Week Snack Cups Recipe
See recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements!
Grab your yogurt of choice and add blue food coloring gel to give it an ocean watercolor. Pour the yogurt into a clear container.
Crush up some graham crackers to make crumbs, or buy graham cracker crumbs and sprinkle part with sand to act like a beach.
Place a shark gummy on top, and serve up this easy and fun kid friendly snack or dessert.
Variations to Recipe
- Use vanilla pudding instead of vanilla yogurt.
- Greek yogurt adds extra protein in, which can be great for kids
- Add different sea-inspired gummies on top to give it more of a beach theme
- Add a cocktail drink umbrellas on the sand for a fun decoration
- Whip up some blue Jello instead of yogurt
- Use crushed Golden Oreos in a swap of graham cracker crumbs.
What is Shark Week?
The Discovery Channel hosts a week-long series of shark shows to learn about sharks, watch their attacks, and so much more.
Shark week started over 30 years ago, and it really becomes a popular week. Shark week is something so many households look forward to as they love all the shows.
Does this recipe work for a shark birthday?
Can I make these in advance?
When is shark week?
What channel is shark week on?
Can you freeze these yogurt snack cups?
Looking for More Easy Snack Ideas for Shark Week
- These beach cupcakes are such a fun treat and to celebrate Shark Week you can use some shark sugar decorations to match the theme.
- A shark bite drink will surely make the kids happy and it’s super easy to make an adult version too!
- Blue raspberry jello shots are another summertime favorite of mine and perfect for a shark-themed party!
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
4 Ingredient Shark Week Snack Cups Recipe
- 4 shark gummies
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- 1 blue food gel coloring drop
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt
- Place yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 drop blue food gel and whisk well.
- Place yogurt into the cups
- Put graham crackers into a ziplock bag and crush with your hands until the graham cracker is in small crumbles.
- Add crumbles to the top of the yogurt.
- Place one shark on each cup. Serve cold!