Little Caesars Crazy Bread is a popular side dish offered by the Little Caesars pizza chain. It is a type of breadstick that is coated with a garlic butter spread and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. This copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread is called crazy bread because, after one bite, you fall crazy addicted to the bread.
Once the breadsticks are finished baking, they are brushed with more garlic butter and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. The end result is a warm, savory breadstick that is perfect for dipping in marinara sauce or enjoying on its own as a snack or side dish.
Table of Contents
Why we love this recipe!
- Made with refrigerated pizza crust.
- Quick and easy prep.
- Simple everyday ingredients used.
- Dippable in marinara sauce or even ranch.
- Family friendly copycat recipe.
- Pizza Dough – Refrigerated pizza crust.
- Garlic Salt and Parmesan – This is used as the topping for the crazy bread.
- Butter – Unsalted, melted butter.
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
How To Make
- Roll out the pizza dough on a prepared baking sheet. (Photo 1)
- Use a pizza cutter and cut into strips. I did 16 strips. (Photo 2)
- Bake as directed. While baking, prepare the melted butter and garlic salt in a bowl. (Photo 3)
- Brush over the finished breadsticks and top with parmesan cheese. Serve as warm.
- Seasoning: You can use different spices and herbs to flavor your bread.
- Mozzarella: Want a cheesy Crazy Bread? Add the butter and garlic to the bread and top with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake the same, and once done, slice and serve.
- Pizza Dough: Make homemade pizza dough if you don’t want to use refrigerated pizza dough.
If you do not eat all your crazy bread, you can refrigerate any of the bread you do not eat. Just store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You can freeze any of the bread that you do not eat. Just place in a sealed freezer bag or freezer container. Freeze for 2-3 months. Then thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat as you wish.
To reheat the homemade breadsticks, you will want to warm up in the microwave or the oven. Heat for a minute or two until it is warmed. Or you can place in the oven at 350 degrees and heat until it is warmed.
What To Serve With Little Caesars Crazy Bread
Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough to make Crazy Bread. You may need to adjust the baking time based on the thickness of the dough.
You can use fresh garlic instead of garlic salt. Simply mince a few garlic cloves and add them to the melted butter.
Yes, you can use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some other options include mozzarella, cheddar, or a blend of cheeses.
Need more bread recipes? Try these:
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
Printable Recipe Card
Little Caesar Crazy Bread
- To make Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread, start by preheating your oven as directed on package and preparing a baking sheet. Roll out the pizza crust onto the baking sheet and use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into strips. A normal sized crust should yield about 16 strips.
- Bake the dough according to the package instructions. While it’s baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the garlic salt, stirring until well combined.
- Once the breadsticks are done baking, remove them from the oven and brush the garlic butter mixture onto each one. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve the Crazy Bread warm with marinara sauce for dipping, and enjoy!
- Pizza Crust: You can use homemade pizza crust if you would like. I used store bought pizza crust. Check your local grocery store deli department.
- Seasoning: Feel free to add more or less seasoning to fit your preference.
- Cheesy bread: Add some mozzarella cheese to the bread for a cheesy crazy bread.