This BLT Bagel Sandwich is the best bagel sandwich to feed your family. You can enjoy these easy sandwiches at any time of the day.
We love using bagels for sandwiches because they have a sturdy structure that holds all the ingredients and makes for the perfect sandwich. Not only is this BLT bagel easy to make, but it’s also great to make ahead for lunch boxes.
Table of Contents
Why you should make this BLT Bagel
- Easy to Make – This BLT Bagel Sandwich recipe is easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients.
- Family Friendly – This bagel sandwich recipe can feed your family for breakfast or lunch.
- Quick meal – If you are short on time, this would be a great meal to save some time making.
- Great for lunch boxes – These bagels make a great lunch for the kids and even adults.
If you love recipes like this, you may also love this Turkey Bacon Club Kabobs recipe.
Ingredients Needed For Bagel Sandwiches
- Mini bagel
- Turkey bacon, cooked
- Green leaf lettuce
- Tomato, sliced
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, dash or two
How to Make BLT Bagel Sandwich
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
Spread mayonnaise on each half of the mini bagel.
Place the green leaf lettuce and a slice of tomato on one half of the bagel.
Sprinkle a dash or two of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on the Tomato.
Top tomato with a slice of cooked bacon and place the other half of the bagel on top.
You can easily store these bagels in the refrigerator to use for lunch boxes. However, I don’t recommend making them more than a few hours ahead of time as they can get soggy if made too far in advance.
- Need to make more than one? Just double or triple this recipe and enjoy the BLT Bagel sandwiches.
- Just like any sandwich, you can make this bagel sandwich with any of your favorite ingredients. Watercress, arugula, and alfalfa sprouts would all be good options for a BLT Bagel Sandwich.
- If you love a spicy kick to your bagel sandwiches then try using the spicy everything bagel seasoning.
- For best results with this sandwich be sure to cook the bacon crisp
Substitutions and Variations for BLT Bagel Sandwich
- Toppings – Add any other veggies you like to these sandwiches. Try some avocado or sliced onions.
- Meat – If you don’t like bacon on your sandwich, try adding ham instead!
- Cheese – Add a slice of your favorite cheese if you are looking for an added flavor!
BLT Bagel Sandwich FAQs
Yes, you can use a regular bagel for this recipe. But, you will need to add an additional piece of bacon.
No, you don’t have to use everything bagel seasoning but it does give a great flavor to the sandwich.
Yes, you can double this recipe if needed.
More Lunch Box Recipes You May Enjoy
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and X (Twitter)! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
BLT Mini Bagel Sandwich
- Spread mayonnaise on each half of the mini bagel.
- Place the green leaf lettuce and a slice of tomato on one half of the bagel.
- Sprinkle a dash or two of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on the Tomato.
- Top tomato with a slice of cooked bacon and place the other half of the bagel on top.
Get 3 FREE Conversion charts + Bonus!
When you subscribe to the latest updates, recipes, and content.