No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar is an easy creamy dessert that will make your mouth water. Only 7 ingredients are needed for a delicious graham cracker crust, a thick layer of cheesecake topped with cherry pie filling.
This is the perfect treat to make for any occasion. Plus, it only takes 20 minutes of hands-on work. They make fun late night treats too!
Table of Contents
Why You Will Love This Dessert
- No baking required!
- Easy to swap fruit topping.
- Impossible to burn or undercook.
- Perfect for any occasion.
- You can make it ahead of time.
Ingredients You Will Need For No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Graham Crackers– plain or honey.
- Butter – real is better than margarine.
- Sugar – granulated.
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar – AKA confectioners.
- Cream Cheese – full fat, softened.
- Cherry Pie Filling – substitute blueberry or apple if you prefer.
How To Make This Easy Dessert Idea?
See recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements!
Step One: Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to a mixing bowl and mix.
Step Two: Place crumb mixture in the bottom of the jar and compress. This is the base of the cheesecake.
Step Three: In another mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and whisk until whipped peaks form and are firm. Do not over whip the cream.
Step Four: In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
Step Five: Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mix and fold until combined. Place mixture in the jars on top of the crust. Fill the jar.
Step Six: Set jars in the fridge for at least 2 hours
Step Seven: Remove and top with cherry pie filling and serve.
Best Storage Tips
Use mason jars with seal tight lids if you can; otherwise, wrap the top with plastic. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar will stay fresh in the refrigerator 3-5 days.
Tips and Substitutions
Make sure heavy cream and whisking stick are cold by storing both overnight ahead of time. On the other hand cream cheese should be closer to room temperature otherwise it won’t blend well.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best tip to set the cheesecake filling is to refrigerate it overnight. This will give you the best texture, otherwise, it will be more like mousse.
What To Serve With This Easy Dessert Idea?
Having a party? Add these to the mix! Adult and kid friendly drink ideas and another fun little treat.
Still Craving Sweets? Check out these other treats!
- Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Homemade Funfetti Sheet Cake Recipe
- See all our scrumptious Dessert Recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake In A Jar
- 3 Pint Size Jars (Like mason jars)
- 1 Whisking Stick
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Place crumb mixture in the bottom of the jar and compress. This is the base of the cheesecake.
- In another mixing bowl add the heavy cream and whisk until whipped peaks form and are firm. Do not over whip the cream.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Set jars in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove and top with cherry pie filling and serve.