These air fryer Greek Chicken Kabobs With Tzatziki Sauce are the perfect recipe for any dinner, party, or on the go lunch. I love easy meals that taste amazing. They’re also healthy because they’re made with skinless chicken breast.
The air fryer really makes the chicken crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus you only need to cook them for 15 minutes flat!
Why These Air Fryer Chicken Kabobs Are So Great.
- The simple marinade is packed with Flavor.
- Easy to serve with many different recipes!
- Skinless chicken breast and low oil makes it extra healthy.
- Chicken Breast – Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Bell Peppers – I like to get 1 of each color.
- Red Onion – Purple onion is my favorite.
- Mushrooms – White button mushrooms.
- Olive Oil – Vegetable oil is fine.
- Greek Yogurt – Plain Full Fat.
- Garlic – Freshly minced.
Tools Needed For Greek Chicken Kabobs With Tzatziki Sauce
- Bamboo Skewers (or metal is fine)
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
How To Make This Easy Recipe
The full list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
Step One: In a small bowl, combine the oil, yogurt, garlic, and spices to create marinade
Step Two: Toss onion, peppers, mushrooms, and chicken in the Greek marinade. Let sit in fridge for 30 minutes.
Step Three: Cut skewers to fit your air fryer basket and begin placing chicken and vegetables on skewers. Put one piece of chicken followed by one vegetable and so on. Try to evenly distribute pieces.
Step Four: Place skewers in air fryer basket and cook on 400 for 15 minutes. Flip skewers halfway.
Note: for dipping sauce, take marinade ingredients with less oil and more yogurt and combine. Sometimes I add a pinch of black pepper and red pepper flakes to really make it pop.
How to Store
The easiest way to store skewers is in a container that’s large enough to fit them in. You can also use plastic wrap but be careful because they will poke through it. Kabobs will stay fresh in the refrigerator 3 to 5 days.
Tips and tricks
You can soak wooden skewers overnight in water with some lime or lemon juice to impart flavor in the sticks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use wooden skewer sticks in your air fryer. Just soak them for at least 30 minutes prior to prevent charring. Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may have to cut them.
What to Serve With Kabobs?
- Chorizo-Stuffed Poblano Peppers – The cheese stuffing is mouthwatering.
- Zucchini Noodles with an Arrabbiata Sauce – Another yummy low carb recipe.
Still, Have Your Air Fryer Out? Try These Recipes!
- The Best Air Fryer Chicken and Waffles
- Air Fryer Egg Sandwich
- See all our mouthwatering Air Fryer recipes!
Have you have tried these chicken kabobs or any other recipe on my site? Be kind by leaving a comment below and rating! Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow me on social Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or My Facebook Group! For more incredible recipes!
Air Fryer Greek Chicken Kabobs With Tzatziki Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, yogurt, garlic and spices to create marinade
- Toss onion, peppers, mushrooms and chicken in the Greek marinade. Let sit in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut skewers to fit your air fryer basket and begin places chicken and vegetables on skewers. Try to evenly distribute pieces.
- Place skewers in Air Fryer basket and cook on 400 for 15 minutes. Flip skewers halfway.
Tools You’ll Need
- 4 Skewer Sticks Bamboo wood or metal is fine
- 1 Cutting Knife