Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal! They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and best of all, they are cooked in the air fryer so they are healthy and low-fat!
If you are looking for a simple side dish, these Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are the ones you need! They come out perfectly golden-brown and crispy, with so much flavor packed inside!
Why you should make these Air Fried Roast Potatoes
- Quick Cooking – These potatoes cook faster than other roast potatoes. Since we’re cooking them in the air fryer, we cut down on some of the cooking time. You can get them done in 30 minutes or less!
- Healthy – Of course these potatoes are healthy, they’re cooked using the air fryer!! The skins on these Air Fried Roast Potatoes provide so much fiber and nutrients for your body and you’ll be amazed at how tasty they taste with just a little olive oil and salt!
- Crispy – One of the best things about these potatoes is how crispy they are! The air fryer gives them a perfect crunch that will make your taste buds happy!
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Crash Hot Potatoes recipe.
- red baby potatoes
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- nature’s seasoning
- shredded parmesan
- Cutting Board
- Large bowl
- Air Fryer
How to Make Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
First, quarter potatoes and rinse.
Next, toss in a bowl with all the ingredients and place in the air fryer basket. Be sure that you do not overcrowd the potatoes.
Then, cook on 400 for 12-15 minutes until potatoes as soft to puncture with a fork.
When storing leftover roasted potatoes, be sure to place them in a sealed container, and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Be careful to not overcrowd the potatoes in the air fryer. Doing so, would cause the potaotes to not crisp up correctly.
- For easy clean up place a parchment sheet of paper in the bottom of your air fryer.
- Be sure that your potatoes are evenly coated with oil so that all sides of the potatoes crisp up nicely.
Substitutions and Variations
- If you are not a fan of paprika you can leave them out.
- Try chili powder, Italian seasoning mix, or even ranch mix.
- If you want to get really creative, serve them with a variety of dipping sauces!
Roasted Potatoes in the Air Fryer FAQs
Yes, you can also use russet potatoes, however, you will need to cut them smaller so that they cook in the time allotted.
Yes, you can use any type of cooking oil you would like in the recipe. Such as canola oil, avocado oil, or grapeseed oil.
If your potatoes are not crispy, it is likely because they were not evenly coated with oil. Or your air fryer was overcrowded. Try spacing the potatoes out and cooking them longer.
More Air Fryer Recipes You May Enjoy
- Air Fryer Chicken and Waffles
- TikTok Pasta Chips
- Air Fryer Sausage Kolaches
- Easy Air Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Air Fryer Reuben Sandwiches
Air Fryer Roasted Red Potatoes
- Quarter potatoes and rinse. Toss in a bowl with all the ingredients and place in the air fryer basket. Do not over crowd the potatoes
- Cook on 400 for 12-15 minutes until potatoes as soft to puncture with a fork.