This Air Fryer Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe is so easy to make and it tastes just like the real thing! You will love this pizza recipe!
If you love the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza then this is the recipe that you want to make as soon as possible. The best thing about this taco bell recipe is that you can make it at home and there is no need to leave your house!
Why you should make this Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- Easy to Make – The best part about this Mexican Pizza Recipe is that it only takes 15 minutes to make!
- Save Money – This copycat taco bell recipe will save you money by allowing you to make the Mexican Pizza at home!
- Minimum Effort/Maximum Flavor – There are very few ingredients in this dish and they are all delicious. You won’t be disappointed with this recipe!
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Crescent Taco Casserole recipe.
Ingredients Needed Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- refried beans
- shredded cheese
- Taco Bell hot sauce
- Roma tomatoes diced, to garnish
- taco meat, cooked
How to Make Air Fryer Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
On one tostada shell, spread 2-3 tablespoons of Beans and 1/4 cup of taco meat to fully cover the tostada.
Mix salsa and hot sauce together.
Place another tostada over the meat and spread a tablespoon of the salsa mixture over the tostada. Top with cheese and place in the air fryer basket.
Cook the Mexican pizza on 350 for 3 minutes
Top pizza with tomatoes and serve.
Leftover Taco Bell Pizzas should be refrigerated. And, can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
- If you don’t want to use store-bought taco seasoning you can use my homemade taco seasoning recipe.
- To freeze leftovers, do not top with tomatoes and refrigerate instead of cooking in the air fryer.
- Be sure to not overcrowd your air fryer basket. You most likely will only be able to cook on Taco Bell Pizza at a time.
Substitutions and Variations For Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Try using refried black beans instead of the refried beans.
- You could also use a different type of cheese such as cheddar or pepper jack.
- Ground turkey would work in place of ground beef if you want a healthier swap.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe FAQs
You can bake this recipe in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
I would not recommend using flour tortillas because the tostada shells are so much crisper.
There are gluten-free tostada shells available at most grocery stores.
More Air Fryer Recipes You May Enjoy
- TikTok Pasta Chips
- Air Fryer Chicken and Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Air Fryer Sausage Kolaches
- Air Fryer Tacos
Air Fryer Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- On one tostada shell, spread 2-3 tablespoons of Beans and 1/4 cup of taco meat to fully cover the tostada.
- Mix salsa and hot sauce together.
- Place another tostada over the meat and spread a tablespoon of the salsa mixture over the tostada. Top with cheese and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the Mexican pizza on 350 for 3 minutes
- Top pizza with tomatoes and serve.