Dill Chip Dip is easy to make and perfect for your next party! If you are looking for a creamy party dip this recipe is just what you are looking for.
This dill-flavored dip tastes delicious with fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, and peppers. It’s also great for dipping soft pretzels or chips into!
Why you should make this Dill Dip
- Easy to Find Ingredients – This recipe only calls for a few simple ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store.
- No Cook Dip – This dip does not require any cooking, so it is perfect for last minute parties or gatherings!
- Versatile Recipe – You can customize this dip to your liking by adding different herbs or spices.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Pasta Chips recipe.
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Dill (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- Minced Onion, or more to taste
- Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Medium-sized mixing bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Small Containers for Dips
How to Make Dill Chip Dip
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Place sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine completely.
Stir in fresh dill, minced onion, lemon juice, and salt.
Taste and adjust, as desired.
Refrigerate the dill chip dip for one hour or until ready to serve.
Dill dip for veggies can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Make sure that you mix your sour cream and mayo well before you start to add in the spices. This will help to make sure that your dip is evenly flavored.
- If you are looking for a more potent dill flavor, feel free to add in more fresh dill or dried dill weed.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you are serving a large crowd.
Substitutions and Variations For Dill Chip Dip
- To make this recipe for dill dip healthier switch out the sour cream for plain nonfat greek yogurt for a healthy dill dip.
- If you do not have dill on hand, you can use other herbs like parsley or cilantro for a slightly different flavor.
- Try adding in some black pepper or garlic powder for an extra kick.
Dill Chip Dip FAQs
Yes,! This dip can be made up to 2 days in advance. Just store it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
This dip tastes great with fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, and peppers. It also goes nicely with a variety of chips from corn tortillas to baked ruffle chips.
This recipe can be used as a spread on sandwiches or wraps as well.
More Dip Recipes You May Enjoy
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip
- Spicy Organic Hummus
- Slow Cooker Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Four Dips in One Pan
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
If you have tried this Dill Chip Dip or any others on my site? Be kind & leave a comment and rating! Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or My Facebook Group! for more incredible recipes!
Dill Chip Dip
- Place sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine completely.
- Stir in fresh dill, minced onion, lemon juice, and salt.
- Taste and adjust, as desired.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until ready to serve.
Tools You’ll Need
- Medium sized mixing bowl