Whip up this frozen fuzzy navels recipe. A frozen peach cocktail that is vibrant and bursting with sweet flavor in each sip. This fuzzy navel recipe is made with vodka, orange juice, ice, peach schnapps, and more.
This icy concoction is a refreshing drink that is perfect for peach season. You can garnish with a fresh peach slice for a stunning presentation value. Simple ingredients are used for this peach cocktail. Serve this up at a summer pool party, bbq cookout, or to end a long day.
Colorado peaches are one of my favorite things, and I grab a bunch when they come into the season. If you are a fan of peaches, I have a few more peach recipes to try out. Serve up this peach salsa next to your frozen cocktail. Also, this slow cooker bbq peach chicken or my peach cobbler are two more game-changer recipes.
Table of Contents
What is a Frozen Peach Navel?
A peach navel that is frozen is a blended peach navel drink that is bursting with peach and orange flavor in each sip. This is a vodka-based cocktail that is bursting with fruity flavor in each vibrant and colorful sip.
This Peach Fuzzy Navel Cocktail Is…
- A traditional cocktail that is popular all around the globe.
- Serve it over ice or blend it up and make it frozen.
- Skip heading out and ordering from a bartender. Learn how easy it is to make this refreshing peach-mixed drink at home.
- This drink can be made all year round, but it is especially delicious in the summer months.
Ingredients In A Frozen Peach Navel Cocktail
- Orange Juice
- Peach Schnapps
- Orange Slices (garnish)
- Mint (garnish)
How To Make
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Add all your ingredients to the blender. (Photos 1,2,3 & 4)
- Turn on and blend until the ice is broken down into a slushie form.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange slice and/or mint leaves.
- You need to have a high-speed blender; that way it crushes the ice finely.
- Feel free to add a little granulated sugar or even a simple syrup to sweeten the drink even more. Start with a teaspoon of sugar and add more to fit your preference.
- If you want a stronger drink, add more vodka in. It will give you a stronger drink and won’t affect the texture too much. You can always reduce the amount of orange juice used or add more ice if you feel it isn’t thick enough for you.
- Feel free to skip the blender and serve over a glass full of ice if you want. This will still be a delicious fuzzy navel.
- If you are not a huge fan of orange, you can always swap with pineapple juice or even apple juice.
Since this is a frozen drink you will want to whip it up and drink right away. You will find if you let the drink sit it will water down as the ice melts.
If you happen to want to freeze any of the leftover drinks, place them in ice cubes or turn them into popsicles. Then with ice cubes, you can add to drinks for added flavor.
You can slice up and mix in part or a whole peach into the frozen cocktail. Just remove the pit and skin and then it will add an even bolder flavor.
You are welcome to reach for a peach liqueur or even peach-flavored vodka. Either will offer that nice peach flavor to the cocktail.
Go right ahead and make a big batch and then pour into the glass and serve it up. This is a great drink that can be served to a crowd. Just mix, pour, and serve.
Need more drink recipes? Try these:
- Agua De Pina
- Rose Lemonade
- How to Make Watermelon Aqua Fresca
- Kiwi Mint Mojito
- Jolly Rancher Vodka (Use as Shot or Cocktail)
- See all our cocktail recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! For more easy, delicious homemade recipes!
Frozen Fuzzy Navels
- 4 Cups Ice
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- ½ Cup Peach Schnapps
- ½ Cup Vodka
- Orange Slices optional garnish
- Mint Leaves optional garnish
- Add ingredients into a blender.4 Cups Ice, 1 cup Orange Juice, ½ Cup Peach Schnapps, ½ Cup Vodka
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes or until the ice is completely crushed.
- Pour in your highball glasses and serve up right away. Garnish with an orange slice and mint leaves if you would like.Orange Slices, Mint Leaves
- Cocktail Strength – Add more vodka and schnapps to create a more potent cocktail. This isn’t that strong of a cocktail.
- Orange Juice – You will use fresh orange juice or store-bought. And you are welcome to use pulp-free or pulp OJ.
- Peach – You can add in half or a whole peach for an even bolder peach flavor. Just peel and dice up the peach before blending.
- Storing – You can pour the leftover frozen drink into popsicle molds or even ice cubes to use later for a mixed drink or snack if it is a popsicle.