Fruit roll-up ice cream sandwiches are the latest crave for summer. TikTok hit it out of the park with this fruit roll-up that has a scoop of ice cream and is folded up and eaten like a sandwich. The ice cream creates an incredible crunch to the fruit roll-up. Try this fruit roll-up hack today.
This two-ingredient dessert makes you feel like a kid again with the sweet fruity flavor of your childhood fruity treat with a twist.
TikTok is well known for creating inventive recipes for everyone to try out. Some are hits, while others are a bit of a miss. Try these pasta chips that are so crunchy and delicious. Or you can make a butter board for serving up guests for a party or holiday event.
Table of Contents
What are Fruit Roll-Up Ice Cream Sandwiches
These are delicious treats that you use a fruit roll-up and a scoop of ice cream in the center. Fold it up and bite in and experience a sweet and crunchy flavor.
The cold from the ice cream creates a crunch to the fruit roll-up. It’s a game-changer!
Why We Love This Recipe
- In seconds the ice cream hardens the fruit roll-up.
- A sweet treat that kids and adults love.
- Versatile in flavors, you can try on roll-ups or flavors of ice cream.
- You can make this in a minute or two.
- Perfect for hot summer days when you want a cool treat.
What’s in this Fruit Roll Up Ice Cream
- Fruit Roll-Ups – Fruit-flavored snack, any flavor you would like.
- Ice Cream – Vanilla ice cream or any flavor of choice.
How To Make
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Start by rolling out your fruit roll up and keeping it set on the plastic it came with. (Photo 1)
- Then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center. (Photo 2)
- Grab the sides and fold up the edges to create a seal on the ice cream. (Photos 3 & 4)
- Then eat right away, as the ice cream will melt fast.
Tips from our Recipe Developer
- It is important to unravel the fruit roll up into a flat thin sheet.
- Add ice cream right in the center that way you can use the edges of the fruit roll to fold it up.
- Make sure to eat right away, or the ice cream will melt.
- Any flavor of fruit roll-ups works. Use any flavor you would like.
- If you need, use a dairy-free ice cream if you need a dairy-free option.
These ice cream fruit roll-ups should not be stored. Only make what you plan to eat right away. Otherwise, the ice cream melts, and the fruit snack becomes gooey from the ice cream.
What to serve with these fruit roll up ice cream sandwiches
So this makes a delicious dessert to serve up after dinner. Now you could pair it with a strawberry agua fresca to wash down all the sweetness from the fruit flavor and ice cream.
Or pair it with some baked chicken for dinner to get a nice punch of protein and finish it off with a sinfully delicious dessert. Or if you want to grill some burgers for a cookout-themed meal.
This ice cream Fruit Roll-Up recipe is so simple to make. It takes two minutes to make and is easy to assemble.
Folding the edges is going to create a sandwich pocket. So it will keep all the ice cream in place for a tasty treat to bite into.
Need more sweet treats? Try these:
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and X (Twitter)! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
Fruit Roll Up Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1-Inch Cookie Scoop (#60 Scoop )
- Flat Bottomed Cup or Measuring Cup
- Rainbow Fruit Roll Up
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Start by unraveling the fruit roll up from the plastic.Rainbow Fruit Roll Up
- Place the fruit roll up in a single layer on the counter.
- Then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center of the roll up.1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Then fold the edges in creating a sealed pocket.
- Eat the fruit roll up ice cream sandwich right away, otherwise the ice cream will melt.
- Fruit roll ups– you can use store brand or name brand as well as any flavor of fruit roll ups you would like.
- Ice cream – Any brand or flavor of ice cream works. Feel free to reach for a dairy free ice cream if needed. Or try a sorbet instead of classic ice cream if you wish. Also, any flavor of ice cream works.
- Eat Right Away – Make sure to eat these right away as it will not store well if you try to save. Only make what you plan to eat and discard the rest.
Get 3 FREE Conversion charts + Bonus!
When you subscribe to the latest updates, recipes, and content.