Kit Kat fudge is a delicious and easy fudge recipe. Give this KitKat fudge recipe a try for a fun treat. This is a wonderful candy bar fudge that is perfect for any time of the year. This does make a delicious dessert for Christmas.
Kit kat bars are one of my favorites, and when you pair with chocolate chips and condensed milk, it creates this rich and creamy fudge. This is a great way to incorporate Kit Kat candy bars into a dessert.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Will Love This Kit Kat Fudge
- Best kit kat fudge recipe
- Simple ingredients
- Quick to make
- Full of kit kat minis wafers in each bite
- No bake dessert
Ingredients for Kit Kat Fudge
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – This is super thick and creamy and is the thickening component in fudge.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips – This is going to be the chocolate to your fudge. So delicious and creates a rich and creamy texture.
- Kit Kat – Reach for your kit kat candy bars, and then you will get that wafer crunch when you bite in it.
How To Make Kit Kat Fudge
Step One: Line your 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Then set it aside.
Step Two: In a saucepan, you will melt your condensed milk and chocolate chips over medium heat. Make sure to stir often, or it will burn.
Step Three: Once mixture is smooth, pour half the mixture into the baking dish. Then top with Kit Kat candy.
Step Four: Add the rest of the fudge mixture on top, and then crumble Kit Kat on top of the fudge.
Step Five: Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
Step Six: Slice and serve when ready and enjoy.
Room temperature – You can store the fudge at room temperature if you would like. Just keep in a covered dish to ensure the fudge doesn’t dry out. You can refrigerate the fudge as well; both methods will store for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing – You can also freeze any of the fudge you don’t plan to eat right away. Just place in a freezer container or freezer bag and freeze for 3-4 months.
- Swap the chocolate with white chocolate, milk chocolate chips, or even dark chocolate.
- You can use the kit kat minis wafer instead of full size kit kat sticks.
- Swap out the kit kat with another type of candy bar.
- Top the fudge with chocolate chips or even sprinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, add condensed milk and chips to a microwave safe dish. Then heat in cycles of 30 seconds, stirring between each cycle. Then once melted and creamy, pour into the pan.
You are more than welcome to double the recipe. Just use a 9×13 baking dish instead of an 8×8 size pan.
Need more sweet treat recipes? Try these:
Have you tried this Kit Kat Fudge or any other recipe on my site? If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and drop a comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can also follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter, For more incredible recipes!
Print The Recipe Card
Kit Kat Fudge
- 14 oz (397 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (360 g) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 king size kit kat candy bars
- Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper
- In a saucepan melt condensed milk and chocolate chips over medium heat stirring constantly until smooth
- Pour half of the mixture into the lined dish
- Place kit kat candy on top
- Pour remaining mixture on top of candy and evenly smooth out
- Crumble remaining kit kat bars and sprinkle on top
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set
- Slice, serve, and devour!
Get 3 FREE Conversion charts + Bonus!
When you subscribe to the latest updates, recipes, and content.