Sugar cookie fudge is a delicious sugar cookie mix fudge that is made with white chocolate chips, cookie mix, and white chocolate. Simple ingredients for a delicious holiday season fudge. Give this easy fudge recipe a try and slice up a little bit of heaven!
Sugar cookies are one of my favorite cookies. This creamy fudge is so decadent, and the sprinkles on top of the fudge are an extra colorful look. Give this easy recipe a try for bake sales, holiday parties, birthdays, and more.
This Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe Is…
- Edible Gift
- Christmas Cookie Fudge Recipe
- Easy To Make
- Budget Friendly
- Decorate with Holiday Sprinkles
White Chocolate Chips – You will want to use white chocolate for this fudge. It is going to add sweetness and be the base to your homemade fudge.
Sugar Cookie Mix – You will head to your store and buy the bagged dry mix sugar cookie mix. This is going to be the sugar cookie flavor to your fudge. Any brand works for this fudge mixture.
Vanilla Frosting – Buy a tup of vanilla frosting at the grocery store. You will find that vanilla frosting is a great way to make this a creamy and decadent fudge in literally seconds.
Sprinkles – Sprinkles are optional, but they are a great way to transform the fudge to fit your holiday party, birthday event, etc. Decorate this delicious sugar cookie fudge any way you want, or leave it bare.
How to Make This Sugar Cookie Fudge
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Step One: Line your baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Step Two: Then, in the microwave, place your frosting and heat until it is liquid. Make sure to stir every so often to prevent it from burning.
- Step Three: Add frosting to a bowl with chocolate chips and the cookie mix. Mix well until it is thoroughly combined.
- Step Four: Pour into the baking dish and top with sprinkles if you want. Then refrigerate for 2 hours or until it is set up.
Storing Leftover Fudge
You are welcome to store any of this Christmas sugar cookie fudge you have left at room temperature in an airtight container. It will last for a week to two weeks. I find for this sweet treat; I try to eat within the first 7 days of making it.
You can also freeze any of the fudge you don’t eat for up to six months. Just wrap well in plastic wrap, and then store in a freezer bag or container. Then eat this fudge at any time of year. Just remove from freezer and allow it to thaw for about an hour on the counter.
Variations to Recipe And Tips
- You can cook the raw flour mixture on a baking sheet and place it in the oven at 300 degrees. Cook for 5-10 minutes to kill off any harmful bacteria in the raw flour.
- Use Christmas sprinkles to make this into an easy holiday fudge. I like festive sprinkles as it makes it pop and stand out. Place sprinkles on while the white chocolate fudge is still wet.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips to the batter to add texture to the fudge.
- An 8×8 size pan is what I used for this, but if you want, double the recipe and use a 9×13 pan.
Making sure you measure ingredients properly and don’t overmix the fudge are two of the biggest keys to making this dessert.
This fudge took around 2 hours to set up in the fridge. Depending on the humidity and temperature where you live, the setup time can vary a bit.
Yes, you sure can. Just whip up the fudge, and then slice and place on a platter and store covered until ready to serve. You can make this a day or two in advance of when you want to serve it up.
Need more dessert recipes? Try these:
Have you tried these Sugar Cookie Fudge or any other recipe on my site? If so, please leave a star ★★★★★ rating and drop a comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can also follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or My Facebook Group! For more incredible recipes!
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- ¼ cup sugar cookie mix
- Assorted sprinkles
- Line 8×8 dish with parchment paper
- Warm frosting in microwave until completely liquid
- Mix frosting, chocolate chips, and cookie mix until well combined
- Pour into dish
- Top with sprinkles
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Slice, serve, enjoy!