Sheet pan scrambled eggs – easy to make scrambled eggs perfect for a large crowd. They can be eaten as is, with add-ins, or used for breakfast meal prep for the week!
Breakfast is often challenging for someone who’s short on time. There are so many recipes that require a lot of time and preparation, but not these eggs! Not to mention it’s easy to get stuck in a breakfast rut! When you’re feeling a little bored with your morning routine, switch things up by making sheet-pan scrambled eggs.
This recipe is perfect for when you have a lot of people to feed or just want to make enough eggs for the week. You can add different mixins, so everyone gets exactly what they want! Plus, these are super versatile and work well cut into sandwich-sized squares or rounds for when you need breakfast on the go.
Why you should make this Sheet Pan Scrambled Egg Recipe
- It’s easy to make and inexpensive! All you need is a carton of eggs, salt, and pepper.
- It’s a great way to use up leftovers in the fridge! Try adding different mix-ins like chopped veggies or grated cheese.
- This sheet pan egg recipe is perfect for meal prep, and you won’t have to spend all day Sunday making it!
- You can set out your favorite add-ins, so everyone gets exactly what they want without making several different batches of scrambled eggs on the stovetop!
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Farmers Market Ham & Egg Breakfast Casserole
What You Need To Make This Sheet Pan Egg Recipe
How to Make Sheet Pan Eggs
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees prepare a sheet pan with nonstick spray
Pour into a prepared sheet pan
In sections of 6 or 8 sprinkle on add-ins if desired per your preference
Bake 18-20 minutes until the center is firm
Cool slightly and cut into 6 or 8 pieces
Serve and enjoy!
Your sheet pan scrambled eggs will store well in the fridge for up to five days. Just put each egg section (if using it to make breakfast sandwiches) into an individual sandwich bag or a single large Ziplock bag and stash it in the refrigerator or freezer.
Can I freeze these breakfast sandwiches for later use?
Yes, this is a great freezer-friendly recipe. Make your sandwich, and instead of putting it back into the fridge for breakfast, pop it in the freezer. Then, grab and go by popping them into a toaster oven or microwave when you’re ready!
- For fluffy eggs, use a blender to combine the eggs and milk before adding them to the sheet pan. Blend for 30 seconds, and you’re good to go!
- For easy breakfast access, label each of your Ziploc bags so you can quickly grab and go in the am.
Substitutions and Variations
- Diary intolerant? No problem! Substitute water instead of milk in this recipe. You’ll still end up with fluffy eggs. Some even argue that water produces better eggs than milk.
- Love egg mcmuffins and egg bagel sandwiches? Use a cookie cutter to get the perfect egg to English muffin or bagel ratio.
- Use a hearty bread for your sandwich, like sourdough, when you can’t eat your breakfast sandwich right away. White or even wheat bread tends to get soggy faster, and no one wants to eat a soggy egg sandwich!
Can I use brown eggs in this recipe instead of white?
Can I make this recipe without a sheet pan?
More Breakfast Recipes You May Enjoy
- Cloud Eggs with Asiago Cheese & Chives
- Air Fryer Chicken and Waffles
- Healthy 5-Ingredient Papaya Breakfast Bowls
- Crescent Breakfast Ring
- Slow Cooker Apple-Cinnamon Oats
Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs (Perfect For Breakfast Sandwiches!)
- 8-10 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Various add-ins bacon, sausage, cheese, veggies, etc. per your preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, prepare a sheet pan with nonstick spray
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt & pepper
- Pour into prepared sheet pan
- In sections of 6 or 8 sprinkle on add-ins if desired per your preference
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the center is firm
- Cool slightly and cut into 6 or 8 pieces
- Serve and enjoy!