Sheet pan shrimp tacos are a one-pan dinner that is so simple to whip up. Marinated cilantro lime shrimp that is baked and filled in a warm tortilla and drizzled with a creamy hot sauce.
A shrimp taco recipe that is super easy to make, and bursting with flavor. If you are a seafood lover, this shrimp recipe is a must-make for any night of the week.
Sheet pan dinners are a go-to for me on busy nights. Easy to toss on and bake, minimal dishes to clean, and a dinner I can be satisfied with.
If you are wanting to venture out, this easy shrimp taco recipe is great for taco Tuesday!
Why You Will Enjoy This Sheet Pan Shrimp Taco Recipe
- Quick prep of ingredients
- 1 pan dinner
- Minimal dishes for cleaning up
- Homemade creamy spicy sauce that transforms from an ordinary taco
- The whole family will enjoy this recipe
- Add on any of your favorite taco toppings
What You Need To Make These Shrimp Tacos
- Raw shrimp
- Red Onion
- Shredded Cabbage
- Garlic Powder
- Hot Sauce
How to Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
The full list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
The first step is to create your marinade. Add in the lime, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and a little oil. Add in the shrimp, toss, cover, and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Once the shrimp has soaked, preheat your oven as directed. Whip up your sauce, by mixing the sauce ingredients together, and then cover and place in the fridge until ready.
Place shrimp on the sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes. While the shrimp are baking assemble your cabbage slaw.
Once the shrimp is fully cooked assemble the shrimp tacos. Add shrimp to tortillas, top with the slaw, and a drizzle of the sauce.
If you happen to not eat all of your shrimp right away, just store it in the fridge for 2-3 days. Then when you want tacos, eat the shrimp cold or warm it up in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Reheated shrimp will always have a rubbery texture, so just know that is normal. You can warm your tortillas up in the microwave as well before assembling your taco.
Helpful Tips Variations To Recipe
- You can buy peeled and deveined shrimp to help speed up the prep work. It will cost more, but it is worth it.
- Add on some onions and peppers to make it like a shrimp fajita style taco if you want extra flavors.
- The cook time can vary depending on how large or small your shrimp are. So watch the oven to not overcook your seafood.
- The toppings of the slaw and sauce are optional. Feel free to omit if you do not want to make it.
How to devein shrimp?
Do you need to rinse shrimp before cooking?
Is shrimp healthy?
how to thaw shrimp?
Here are more dinner inspiration ideas
- Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Spicy Pineapple Pork Butt
- Easy Zucchini Noodles
- Bacon Wrapped Salmon
- See all our tasty main dishes!
If you have tried these sheet pan shrimp tacos or any other recipes on my site? Be kind & leave a comment and rating! Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow me on social Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or My Facebook Group! for more incredible recipes!
Cilantro Lime Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- In a bowl, add the juice of 3 limes.
- minced garlic, 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- add shrimp to marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and hot sauce. Set aside
- To make the slaw, add cabbage, thinly sliced onion, 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro, and juice of one lime. Set aside.
- Place shrimp and marinade on a baking sheet and bake on 350 for 10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, place slaw on the tortillas, then add 4-6 pieces of shrimp, top with sauce and cilantro for garnish.