Transform boring, basic rice into something extraordinary with the addition of a few fresh ingredients. In this recipe, lime and cilantro are paired to create Cilantro-Lime Rice a classic flavor combination that brings added depth to your dishes.
- 3 c. cooked rice*
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 t. lime zest zester and grater
- 3 T fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Fluff cooked rice with a fork and stir in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and cilantro until blended. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and serve immediately
Other Mexican Inspired Recipes You’re Sure To Love!
- SLOW COOKER MEXICAN SHREDDED CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND CHEESE ENCHILADAS WITH RED SAUCE
- SIMPLE SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND BLACK BEAN QUESADILLA
- ENCHILADA PIE CASSEROLE WITH HATCH CHILES
- THE BEST CHEESY 5-INGREDIENT TACO CASSEROLE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS
- EASY BEEF ENCHILADAS PERFECT FOR CINCO DE MAYO
- SPICY CHICKEN SOFT TACOS