This Fall snack mix recipe takes about three minutes to prepare and is super easy. Just open the bags, pour them into a large bowl, mix everything together with your hands and you’re done!
Fall is in the air, and it’s time to celebrate with a good old-fashioned no-bake Autumn Chex Party Snack Mix! This recipe includes everybody’s favorites – chocolate pretzels, Reese’s peanut butter cups, caramel-covered popcorn, Chex mix, and more! I love this snack mix because you just open up all the bags of ingredients and dump them into one big bowl. It’s perfect for parties, school functions, and individual snack bags! You can customize this recipe by adding or subtracting anything that you like or don’t like. Let’s get started on our yummy fall snack mix!
Equipment You’ll Need To Make Your Autumn Trail Mix
This recipe only requires a large bowl for mixing – how great is that! One thing that often feels daunting when prepping for a party or making special snacks for school events is the amount of work and cleanup. This is the perfect snack mix recipe (especially if your kid waits to tell you until the night before!). It’s easy for you and a crowd pleaser!
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Ingredients For Your Fall Chex Mix
- Chex Mix
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Brach’s Autumn Mix
- Reese’s Pieces
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- White chocolate covered pretzels
- White chocolate chips
- Crunch & Munch caramel popcorn
How To Make No-Bake Fall Snack Mix
- Grab a pair of scissors, cut the tops off the bags, dump the bag into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in your favorite bowl.
Fall Party Mix FAQs
What flavor Chex Mix is Best for this recipe?
What other items can I add to this party mix?
What is a good substitution for Reese’s peanut butter cups?
What if I can’t find one of the ingredients?
How to serve this snack mix?
This Fall Chex Party Snack Mix recipe will be a hit at any occasion – Halloween parties, Thanksgiving gatherings, or just as an afternoon snack after trick-or-treating! It’s easy, tasty, and takes no time at all.
Other Easy Snack Recipes You Might Enjoy
- SPICY ALABAMA FIRE CRACKERS WITH MINI SALTINES
- FLAVOR-INFUSED SEASONED BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS (CORN & FLOUR!)
- 5 INGREDIENT VIRAL TIKTOK PASTA CHIPS RECIPE
- EASY DIY HOMEMADE BAKED PIZZA ROLLS (3 INGREDIENTS!)
- Easy Spicy Chex Mix (Snack Mix)