This Fall snack mix recipe takes about three minutes to prepare and is super easy. Just open the bags, pour them into a large bowl, mix everything together with your hands and you’re done!
Fall is in the air, and it’s time to celebrate with a good old-fashioned no-bake Autumn Chex Party Snack Mix! This recipe includes everybody’s favorites – chocolate pretzels, Reese’s peanut butter cups, caramel-covered popcorn, Chex mix, and more! I love this snack mix because you just open up all the bags of ingredients and dump them into one big bowl. It’s perfect for parties, school functions, and individual snack bags! You can customize this recipe by adding or subtracting anything that you like or don’t like. Let’s get started on our yummy fall snack mix!
Table of Contents
Ingredients For Your Fall Chex Mix
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
How To Make No-Bake Fall Snack Mix
- Grab a pair of scissors, cut the tops off the bags, dump the bag into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in your favorite bowl. (Photos 1 & 2)
Fall Party Mix FAQs
I recommend going with the “regular” flavor Chex cereal to break up the chocolate. If you want, you can get chocolate Chex or any other flavor that catches your eye. You can even make a pumpkin spice Chex mix base if you want to!
You can add nuts, dried fruit, or any other snacks that you enjoy! It’s all up to your personal preference!
If you’re making this fall party mix for a school function, you may want to go with a peanut-free option. You can substitute the Reese’s cups and pieces by adding a bag of M&Ms and chocolate chips. The sky is truly the limit when it comes to customizing this recipe.
If you’re having a hard time finding something, like the Brach’s Autumn mix, for example, you can get a bag of candy corn and candy pumpkins to substitute, or you can just leave it out altogether. This is a great recipe to use up Halloween candy that you have leftover from the holiday.
This recipe makes about 10 cups of yummy Fall Chex Party Mix, so you can either leave it in a large bowl with a serving spoon or let your guests or kids have it in individual bags or bowls! If you want something easy for people to grab and go without making a mess, I would recommend using mini paper cups and just keeping them beside the snack bowl.
This Fall Chex Party Snack Mix recipe will be a hit at any occasion – Halloween parties, Thanksgiving gatherings, or just as an afternoon snack after trick-or-treating! It’s easy, tasty, and takes no time at all.
Other Easy Snack Recipes You Might Enjoy
- SPICY ALABAMA FIRE CRACKERS WITH MINI SALTINES
- FLAVOR-INFUSED SEASONED BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS (CORN & FLOUR!)
- 5 INGREDIENT VIRAL TIKTOK PASTA CHIPS RECIPE
- EASY DIY HOMEMADE BAKED PIZZA ROLLS (3 INGREDIENTS!)
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and X (Twitter)! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
3-Minute Fall Chex Party Snack Mix Recipe: Crunchy, Sweet and Delicious
- 1 bag (1 bag) Chex Mix 15 oz bag
- 1 bag (1 bag) Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 bag (1 bag) Brach’s Autumn Mix
- 1 bag (1 bag) Reese’s Pieces
- 1 bag (1 bag) Chocolate covered pretzels
- 1 bag (1 bag) White chocolate covered pretzels
- 1 bag (1 bag) White chocolate chips
- 1 bag (1 bag) Crunch & Munch caramel popcorn
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in your favorite bowl.