Sip on this easy Rose lemonade cocktail this spring and summer. It is a three ingredient Rose cocktail that is bursting with sweet and sour flavor. Rose, frozen pink lemonade, and sparkling water. Garnish with lemons and raspberries for a final touch to this delicious cocktail.
This would also be a delicious cocktail for a baby show or wedding shower. Pick and choose the type of glass to create an elegant presentation value. Or sip while you are sitting on your porch after a long work day. This pink cocktail is great anytime.
I have a few more easy drink recipes you might want to check out as well. Here is a jalapeno cucumber lemonade, this is a popular one in spring and summer. Or try out this peach gin fizz which is a tasty mixed cocktail.
Table of Contents
What is Rose Lemonade
Rose lemonade is a cocktail that is made with Rose wine, concentrated lemonade, and a sparkling water. It creates this sweet, sour, and refreshing cocktail that is great for the warmer months of the year.
If you love wine, this wine cocktail is one you might add to your list to try out. Make it by the glass, or consider making a pitcher for serving a crowd.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
- Sweet and refreshing flavors in this simple pink cocktail.
- Simple ingredients to use for making this rose drink.
- Great for the warmer months of the year when you want a fruity and light mixed drink.
- Budget friendly, for those looking for a drink to make a crowd that is affordable.
What is in Rose Lemonade
Rose Wine – So for this drink I used Rose, you can use any brand you would like. One big thing I do recommend is make sure your Rose is nice and chilled before you pour it into the cocktail. You will find this step will help enhance the mixed drink tremendously.
Water – Sparkling water or tonic are what you will use to add a “bubble” effect to the drink. Now if you are not big on sparkling water, you could always add in ginger ale or a lemon lime soda in replace.
Lemonade – Frozen pink lemonade concentrate is what I reached for. You can use other flavors like raspberry lemonade or even a plain lemonade. Feel free to play around with the flavor to create the perfect flavored drink for you.
Garnish – This is totally optional, but you might like to garnish with sliced lemons, raspberries or even strawberries. Have fun in creating the perfect warm weather drink.
How To Make
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- In a large pitcher, pour your lemonade concentrate. (Photo 1)
- Add the sparkling water and Rose. (Photo 2)
- Stir well and top with ice. (Photos 3 & 4)
- Serve in glasses and garnish with lemons and fruit.
- Use a different flavor of lemonade. Plain, raspberry, etc.
- Swap the lemonade with a limeade.
- Use lemon lime soda or ginger ale in replace of sparkling water.
- For a kid-friendly drink use juice to replace. Cranberry, strawberry, or other flavored juice.
- Add in frozen fruit to garnish the glass. But also as it melts it will enhance the flavor of the drink.
- Use a different type of wine if you would like.
This is a drink that should be made right before being served. The reason is the sparkling water will go flat pretty quickly. So whip up the cocktail and serve.
If you happen to have leftovers, you can store in the fridge in a sealed pitcher. Then right before serving, stir well and then top off your glass with more sparkling water.
What to serve with this wine cocktail
Let me share a few a few of my favorite appetizers that compliment this cocktail in a big way. Consider whipping up this pico de gallo and serve with salty chips. It is a spicy appetizer that you will want to cool down with a cocktail. Or consider this watermelon bites made with feta cheese. Such a refreshing option.
Swap the alcohol with juice or even add in more sparkling water and it will be a kid friendly drink. I like to use juice to sweeten up the drink even more.
Sweet, floral, tart, and refreshing is what you will find the flavor profile of this lemonade rose cocktail. It is a great drink for the spring and summer months.
Garnish your drink anyway you would like. I like to slice lemons and add raspberries for a touch of color. You can use fresh mint leaves, any fruit, and even add sugar around the rim of the glass. Have fun creating a decorative cocktail.
Need more drink recipes? Try these:
- Rumchata Cocktails
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Frozen Fuzzy Navels Recipe
- Layered Duck Fart Shot
- See all our beverage recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! for the latest updates, recipes, and content.
- 1 Can Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate 295mL
- 750 mL Sparkling Water or Tonic
- 750 mL Rose
- Lemons and Raspberries optional garnish
- Add all ingredients into your pitcher.
- Stir well to combine, and then top with ice.
- Serve right away, and garnish glasses with sliced limes and raspberries if you would like.
- Rose – Any brand of rose works. Feel free to buy your favorite brand.
- Lemonade – I used frozen concentrate as it creates a richer flavor. You can use plain lemonade, raspberry, or pink like I did.
- Sparkling Water – If you do not want to use sparkling water, tonic works or even lemon lime soda or ginger ale.
- Garnish – Garnish with fresh fruit, slices of lemons, or even dip rim of glass in corn syrup, then roll in a sugar for a sweet rimmed cocktail.
- Kid Friendly – Leave out the rose and replace with your child’s favorite fruit juice.