This Christmas Charcuterie Board makes for the perfect holiday appetizer. These easy to make charcuterie board is festive and delicious and guests will love it.
The great thing about a charcuterie board is that the ingredient possibilities are endless and it’s a crowd-pleaser for sure! The best part about these Christmas charcuterie boards? They can be made in minutes, all you need to do is set out your favorite meats and cheeses, add some crackers and festive garnishes
Why you should make this Charcuterie Board
- Easy To Make- The best part about these Christmas charcuterie boards? You can make them in minutes.
- Add Some Fun To The Holiday- Spice up the traditional cheese platter with a spin on classic holiday flavors.
- Perfect For Entertaining- This charcuterie board is the perfect appetizer for your next holiday party.
What You Need To Make This Christmas Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Small pretzel sticks, braided
- Jelly, fruit flavor
- Cashews or your favorite nut
- Grapes, variety
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mini cucumbers, sliced
- Brie, sliced into triangles
- Variety of cheeses, cut to preferred size
- Dry salami, spicy and regular sliced
- Bite-size meringue cookies (or cookie of your choice)
- Rosemary for garnish
- Large cutting board
- Serving utensils
How to Make Christmas Charcuterie Board
Full directions and measurements for this dish are in the printable recipe card below. These step-by-step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe.
Arrange any bowls or ramekins on the board first to fill with nuts, olives, jelly, etc.
Add cheeses and place crackers nearby.
Then, add meats.
Add fruits and vegetables.
Fill in any gaps on the board with nuts, bite-size cookies, and then garnish with rosemary.
This board is best served right after it’s been assembled. However, it can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Are you looking for Charcuterie board ideas for Christmas? Here is a list of my best tips to help you with this delicious holiday snack.
- Add your favorite nuts, fruits, vegetables, cheeses, and meats to make this board your own. Use this recipe as a base for your Christmas Charcuterie Board ideas. The options are limitless.
- Be sure to slice your cheeses and meats into the sizes that best fit your crackers.
- If you’re not serving the board right away, store any perishable items in the fridge until ready to serve.
Substitutions and Variations
- Try different kinds of mustards or jellies to various flavors.
- To make this board more festive add peppermint sticks or soft peppermint candies to give some holiday flare.
- Include a variety of crackers or even add in some gluten-free crackers for gluten-sensitive guests.
- Change up the cheeses or meats to your favorite flavors based on availability or price.
- Switch out any items that are not available with something similar that fits the holiday theme of Christmas.
- If you want this board to be vegetarian-friendly, simply omit all meats and use tofu in place of meat.
Charcuterie Board FAQs
Charcuterie is defined as a branch of cooking that deals with prepared meats. This includes items such as ham, bacon, sausage, and other similar items.
The possibilities for what to put on your charcuterie board are endless. However, they typically include crackers, cheese, fruit, nuts, and jellies.
Making a charcuterie board is easy. Simply start by arranging any bowls or ramekins on the board to fill with nuts, olives, jelly, etc. Add cheeses, meats and place crackers nearby.
More Christmas Recipes You May Enjoy
- Andes Muddy Buddies
- Oreo Reindeer Pops
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Winter Wonderland Cake Pops
- Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Christmas Charcuterie Board
- 12 ounces Small pretzel sticks braided
- 12 ounces Crackers variety flavors and colors
- 8 ounces Jelly fruit flavor (optional for spreading on crackers)
- 8 ounces Cashews or your favorite nut
- 1 pound Grapes variety
- 1 pound Cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound Mini cucumbers sliced
- 10 ounces Olives marinated plus kalamata
- 8 ounces Brie sliced into triangles
- 4 ounces Variety of cheeses cut to preferred size
- 8 ounces Dry salami spicy and regular sliced
- 8 ounces Prosciutto
- 10 ounces Bite size meringue cookies or cookies of your choice
- Rosemary for garnish
- Arrange any bowls or ramekins on the board first to fill with nuts, olives, jelly etc. Add cheeses and place crackers nearby.
- Add meats.
- Add fruits and vegetables.
- Fill in any gaps on the board with nuts, bite size cookies and then garnish with rosemary.