Fajita seasoning is an easy way to add Mexican flavor to your meat! Say goodbye to store-bought versions. Make your own Fajita Seasoning for your chicken or steak. Simply combine eight spices and experience a hearty and healthy seasoning, perfect for any diet!
This homemade Fajita Seasoning Mix is incredibly simple to prepare and tastes so much better than store-bought! Make this delicious seasoning at home to avoid the additional fillers and additives found in store-bought versions. It is also sugar-free, making it ideal for any kind of diet. Never again will you buy a Fajita seasoning package!
Table of Contents
Why you should make this Homemade Fajita Seasoning
- This homemade fajita spice recipe is perfect for anyone who is following a low-carb or Keto-friendly eating regimen. It does not include any sugar or preservatives at all. Only eight natural spices are used in the preparation of the fajita mix.
- This seasoning mix recipe is easy to make and full of authentic flavor. To make fajita seasoning, just combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Store the seasoning in an airtight container, and you’re ready to season your food.
- Fajita seasoning is also a thoughtful and delightful gift that you may give to family and friends that appreciate good food. Simply store the spices in mason jars that have been well sealed.
- You may save money by making your own seasoning. You can use as much of this spice as you want at a minimal cost. The good news is that you can create huge batches of this to season not only your meat, but also your vegetables and soup.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Mediterranean Seasoning Blend
What You Need To Make This Simple Fajita Seasoning Recipe
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- Onion powder
How to Make This Simple Fajita Seasoning Mix
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
- Place all the spices in a mixing bowl and combine. (Photos 1 & 2)
- Store in an airtight jar or container for use. (Photo 3)
After preparing and mixing all the spices, your homemade fajita seasoning can be stored in airtight containers or spice jars for up to a year. It can be stored for a longer period of time, however, it tastes best within a year.
- Spice Rub. In addition to chicken and beef you can use this fajita rub on pork, fish, and shrimp. Allow roughly 20 minutes for your meat to rest after rubbing it with Fajita seasoning before cooking it.
- Roasted Veggies. You can also season you veggies with this Fajita seasoning. They add a Mexican flair to your ordinary veggies. I usually sprinkle this seasoning to fries before air frying them.
Is this seasoning good with soup?
Is this Fajita Seasoning spicy?
Is the fajita seasoning recipe gluten-free?
How much fajita seasoning should I add to my meat?
More Seasoning Blend Recipes You May Enjoy
Did you make this recipe? Or any other delicious recipes on my site? If so, please leave a ★★★★★ star rating and drop a 📝 comment below! Ensure you’re not missing a thing; you can follow along with me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter! For more easy, delicious homemade recipes!
Simple Homemade Fajita Seasoning (Chicken or Steak!)
- Place all the spices in a mixing bowl and combine.
- Store in spice jars for use.