Cheeseburger Sliders are an easy-to-make, crowd-pleasing appetizer. Cheeseburger Sliders are made by stuffing Hawaiian rolls with burger meat and cheese then baking until the cheese is melted.
If you are looking for a family-friendly easy dinner or crowd-pleasing appetizer then this recipe is the one for you. The cool thing about this recipe is that it can be customized to your liking.
Why you should make this Cheeseburger Slider Recipe
- Delicious – Cheeseburger sliders are a tasty appetizer or dinner idea.
- Inexpensive – Not everyone has the time to go out and buy ingredients for an extravagant meal, but this recipe is perfect because it doesn’t require any special ingredients.
- Easy – This recipe takes less than an hour from start to finish!
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups recipe.
- Ground beef
- Hawaiian rolls
- Shredded cheese
- Meat tenderizer
- Season salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 8×8 baking dish
- Mixing bowl
How to Make Cheeseburger Sliders
The complete list of ingredients, quantities, and instructions can be found in the printable recipe card below.
Preheat the oven to 350.
Add seasonings to ground meat.
Mix together thoroughly.
Flatten into baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
After 20 minutes, add 1 1/2-2 cup cheese and return to oven for ten mins until melted.
Remove from oven. Let sliders rest for 5 mins.
Slice into 9 sections.
Slice Hawaiian rolls.
Build burgers and enjoy.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
- I find using lower fat meat will help cut down on grease after baking.
- However, if you have fatty meat, you can drain off the excess meat before slicing it into burgers.
- Add your favorite burger toppings to these Hawaiian roll cheeseburger sliders when you build them.
- You can bake the bread in a separate baking dish if you are a fan of toasted bread for your baked cheeseburger sliders.
Substitutions and Variations
- Add cooked onions or bacon to your burgers to liven them up some.
- If you aren’t a fan of the sweet rolls, switch them out for the King’s Savory Buttery Rolls.
- Top your burgers with onion straws or bbq sauce for additional flavor.
Cheeseburger Sliders FAQs
They can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Place in an oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.
Yes, you can freeze your baked cheeseburger sliders for up three months. Just don’t add toppings to them.
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy
- Dill Chip Dip
- Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Hot Cheeto Chicken Tenders
- Pull-Apart Garlic Cheesy Bread
- See all our tasty snacks!
Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Add seasonings to ground meat.
- Mix together thoroughly
- Flatten into baking dish
- Bake for 20 mins uncovered
- After 20 min add 1 1/2-2 cup cheese and return to oven for ten mins until melted. Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 mins
- Slice into 9 sections
- Slice Hawaiian rolls
- Build burgers and enjoy
If feeding a crowd and you need more then 9 sliders, use a baking sheet and double the recipe.