These Easter Gift Tags and Toppers are a simple and sweet way to decorate for the upcoming Easter holiday. Who wouldn’t love a fun surprise like these in their Easter basket? These free Easter gift tags printables are the perfect way to complete an Easter gift!
Easter is almost here, and now is the time to start buying your goodies and gifts to fill out your Easter basket and party favors. Easter baskets are a fun way to celebrate spring and a great chance to get you and your family outdoors after a long winter season.
Whether you’re planning on making every part of your Easter baskets from scratch, or you’re going to purchase a prefilled one for your loved ones, you can still add a little personal touch to them with these free printable Easter gifts tags. You can even use these as party favors instead for an added bit of fun.
Why These Work
- They’re FREE! These gift tags and toppers are easy to download and print, so you can make as many as your printer can handle! Why limit Easter gift tag ideas when you don’t have to?
- They’re perfect for last-minute gifting. Putting together a last-minute Easter basket or party favor? No problem! With this easy-to-print design, you can have them ready in minutes. There’s nothing like adding these happy Easter gift tags to any Easter gift!
Easter Gift Tags
Add a personal touch to your Easter basket or party favor with these Easter-themed gift tags. They’ll make your gift receiver feel egg-stra special and help make each Easter basket or party favor more fun.
Easter Themed Toppers
Included in this set are two free Easter Themed printable toppers. The Bunny Bait printable would work well for any Easter treat you are serving, and the Hoppy Easter printable works great as decor for your snack table or your Easter Basket.
Easter Basket Ideas
If you’re looking for a great Easter basket, these non-candy ideas will help makes sure they enjoy something fun but without all the sugar. It’s also a great way to ensure those with allergies or sensitivities don’t feel left out of the fun.
Here are a few fun stuffers you can use to fill:
- Easter Stamps
- Easter-themed Erasers
- Bouncy Balls
- Silly Putty
- Coloring Books
- Stuffed Animals
Snag This Printable
Click HERE to grab these Printable easter tags and toppers. All you have to do is click the download, and your printable will be ready to print off and use. I hope you’ll enjoy using these as much as I do!
How to Use This Printable
Now that you have a plan and a list of fun ideas in your Easter baskets or party favors, it’s time to put those cool gifts inside.
- Step 1: Print out your gift tags and toppers HERE
- Step 2: Using scissors, carefully cut them out and fold them.
- Step 3: Fill your Easter basket or favors with goodies.
- Step 4: Attach to your Easter basket or party favor container.
Frequently Asked Questions
This all just depends on what you do as a tradition in your house. Typically, Easter candy is one of the top gifts for Easter – but you can change that up if you’d like!
Giving gifts on Easter is really quite symbolic. Some households give gifts because it’s one of the main holidays that we’re just used to celebrating, while others celebrate Easter because it’s a time to celebrate renewing ourselves and our lives.
There is no hard-set rule on using an Easter basket! You can literally use these free printables for easter activities and gifts and have that be your Easter display.
Other holiday-themed printables
Looking for even more fun holiday-themed printables to make your holidays more exciting? These work great for helping you plan parties or create a more memorable experience for your next holiday.
- Free Kentucky Derby Printable Games
- 4th of July Party Planner
- March Madness Party Ideas
- Printable Game Day Activities
- 30 Days Of Christmas Movies Checklist
- 12 Days of Christmas Cleaning Pack
- Pre-Holiday Declutter Challenge
- Christmas Cookie Exchange Party Pack
Leave a Reply