Preparing for the 4th of July is one of the biggest events of the summer season, and to help you stay organized, I’ve made this 4th of July Party Planner printable to help.
Do you find it difficult to keep all the moving parts of your party organized? I know I do! This is why I love this handy 4th of July Party Planner for an easy organization tool at my fingertips.
4th of July Party Planner Printable
This free printable party planner template gives you everything you need to throw a fantastic party for the Fourth of July!
Why you’ll love this planner
- Keeps you organized: This planner will help you stay on top of your party planning and help you stay organized through the weeks leading up to your big 4th of July party.
- Has everything you need to plan your party: It doesn’t matter how large or small your party is going to be! This planner has everything you need to help you plan, from the meal plan to the number of guests.
- Use it next year: You can use this 4th of July planner every year when you plan your party. You can save this post for later or print out a new copy to use each year.
I love adding a cover sheet to my planners so that way you can add them to a binder or folder and know exactly what type of planner it is.
Enter in all the details about your party from the budget to the location and number of guests. I’ve even broken it down into adults and kids for easier planning. From there, you can fill out your menu from appetizers to drinks and dessert, so you know exactly what you’ll need to make.
There is a shopping list, to-do list, and notes section all on one page so you can easily see what you need to do at a glance.
Party guest list
This is the perfect way to keep track of your guest list and if someone is planning on bringing anything. The last column is optional but great for BYOB or potluck-style parties.
Party planning checklist
What do you need to get done before the big day? This planner will help you write out your entire to-do list and organize them based on when you need to get them done! I have included sections for one week all the way to the day of the party for easy planning.
How to use this party planner printable
Print off all of the planner sheets and decide which pages you need for your party. Assemble your planner in a binder, or staple the pages together, so you don’t lose anything.
To put together your binder, you’ll need:
- Binder: A simple 1-inch binder or smaller will do the trick for this planner.
- Protective Sleeve: This keeps your printables clean just in case you make a spill or mess while you’re using the planner.
4th of July Recipes
- Dill Chip Dip
- Pigs In A Blanket Ring Chili Cheese Bake
- 4 Dips In One Pan
- Fresh Watermelon Bites With Whipped Feta
For more appetizer recipes, check out my post here.
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Turkey Bacon Club Lunch Kabobs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Peach Chicken Thighs
- Easy Tex Mex Sliders
For more festive dessert recipes, check out my post here.
- Blue Raspberry Jello Shots
- Kiwi Watermelon Slushie
- Shark Bite Drink
- Epic 4th of July Jello Shots
- Delicious Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Get your party planner printable here
Grab this adorable printable planner here. All you have to do is click the download, and your printable will be ready to print off and use. You’ll love this one just as much as I do!
Party Planner FAQs
You can’t. Use it once, and it’s done. But you can come back and print it again for free!
The best way to use these party planner printables free activities is that you can print them and use them however you’d like. There are no set rules on how to use these 4th of July party printables.
Other helpful planning printables
I included some of my favorite planning printables to look at here and use if you like. These work great during any time of year and will help you get organized.