If you’re a sports fan, you’re probably getting excited about the Super Bowl coming up. Maybe you watch the Super Bowl for the sports or maybe it’s for the awesome halftime show! And this year’s half-time show is going to be great! Party snacks are always a big part of watching the Big Game.
Whatever your reasons for watching the Super Bowl, you’ll want to be well-supplied with the best super bowl snacks for your friends and family to enjoy.
Table of Contents
Must Have Snacks
Classic Snack Line-Up
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: A Super Bowl essential, these spicy, tangy buffalo wings with a delicious buffalo sauce are always a crowd-pleaser.
- Nachos: Customize a massive platter with layers of tortilla chips, cheese, jalapeños, olives, pico de gallo, and a choice of proteins.
- Pizza: Whether you go for delivery or homemade, pizza is the quintessential party food easy to eat while watching the game.
- Sliders: Mini burgers or pulled pork sliders make for perfect handheld appetizers.
- Dips: Offer a variety featuring classics like spinach artichoke dip, salsa, guacamole, a cheesy dip, and creamy queso.
- Chili: A hearty pot of chili can be a warming, filling option that guests can customize with various toppings like cheese, onions, and sour cream.
- Salty Snacks: Potato chips with some delicious dips, chex mix, and nut mix are great snacks to put out in front of the TV.
- Potato skins: Crispy potato skins filled with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and red onions, and a yummy blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Onion rings: Nothing beats homemade onion rings served with some creamy dips.
- Veggie Tray: A colorful assortment of raw veggies, such as red peppers and carrots, served with a light ranch or hummus dip.
- Fruit Skewers: Easy to grab-and-go, these can also add some sweetness to your snack table.
- Popcorn: Seasoned with a little salt or spices, popcorn is a low-calorie, easy snack that’s easy to munch on throughout the game.
- Brownies & Bars: Bite-sized and decadent, perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth.
- Cookies: Classic chocolate chip or themed sugar cookies decorated like footballs can be both fun and delicious.
- Ice Cream: Keep a few flavors on hand to serve up during halftime for a cool treat.
Tasty Party Snacks
As game day approaches, you might want to gather recipes to make a shopping list. Let’s look at some of the best Super Bowl party foods you can easily make at home.
Gluten-Free Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
Try these Gluten-Free Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs at the big Super Bowl game. They’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Instead of using breadcrumbs to cover your meatballs, use freshly grated Parmesan cheese. A delicious change!
These meatballs are irresistible and delicious, thanks to spices and fresh herbs. They can be made ahead of time and frozen- just reheat them on the big day! Click on the link to get the full recipe!
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip
Delight your Super Bowl crowd this year with this delicious Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Roasted Garlic Dip. If you like to be creative, you can vary the recipe by combining herbs and spices. It’s also easy to use as a dip for vegetables!
Slow Cooker Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for the Super Bowl! Serve your party crowd with something hot and tasty at the half-time show! It’s so easy to prepare in your slow cooker. Throw in all the ingredients at the beginning of the game, turn it on, and it will be ready for the half-time show. Serve this delicious dip with crusty bread, crackers, any type of chips, and even your favorite veggies. You can make it as spicy as you like! Spicy and beer go great together!
Garden-Fresh Salsa Verde
This garden-fresh salsa verde is always a hit at parties. If you’re having a Super Bowl party, be sure to include this dish in your party snacks. It’s so versatile. It can be used combined with just about anything from eggs to enchiladas. Whip up a batch of these green chile chicken enchilada the night before the Super Bowl game and heat them up during the game. Then bring out the chunky garden fresh salsa and complete the dish! So good!
Make Your Football Friends Feel Right At Home
Grab these FREE Football Game Printable Activities.
Football Stadium Chip And Dip Sports Serving Set
This chip-and-dip serving set is a great and unique way to serve your favorite chips and salsa at your Super Bowl party. Why not make your party snacks super authentic and special with this serving set? If you like to go all out for a Super Bowl party, serve your party snacks in something that will make everyone smile!
Football Game Day Party Supplies Pack
Decorate your table with these Super Bowl Tableware Supplies. How many guests are you planning to have over? No worries!
With this 25-place setting, you won’t run out of supplies for your guests. Two different-sized serving plates, one for the main meal and one for desserts, are included.
Why is this table setting so special? You’ll have matching table covers, plates, and napkins. Keep it in the game!
Let’s not forget you need a place to hold all those goodies! This Inflatable Snack Stadium
How To Store Your Super Bowl Snacks
When preparing your Super Bowl snacks ahead of time, proper storage is essential to ensure they are fresh and full of flavor.
If you are making savory items like meatballs and wings ahead of time, cool them to room temperature before refrigerating them in airtight containers. This helps prevent condensation, which can lead to sogginess.
Layer dips and other wet snacks with plastic wrap, pressing it lightly against the surface to keep air out and freshness in.
Meanwhile, chips and popcorn should be stored in sealable bags to maintain their crispness.
Finally, sweet treats like brownies and bars can be kept in sealed containers at room temperature unless they contain cream or custard, which requires refrigeration.
Remember to label everything with the date prepared so you know what to serve first!
Planning Your Super Bowl Party
It’s never too early to start planning your Super Bowl party, but February comes fast. With these great ideas, have your party snacks ready to go. Everyone will love them! Half-time will be so much better! What can be better than a half-time show while enjoying all these delicious party snacks and free football games?
More Game Day Snacks
- Easy Cheeseburger Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls
- Easy Copycat Little Caesars Bread
- Warm Reuben Dip
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa With Jalapenos
- Taco Roll-Ups
- Spicy Alabama Fire Crackers
- Sweet and Spicy Meatballs
- Cinnamon Twists
- 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Churro Bars
- Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza
- Copycat Chipotle Guacamole
- Hot Cheeto Chicken Tenders
- Dill Chip Dip
- Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
- Easy DIY Homemade Baked Pizza Rolls (3 Ingredients!)
- Easy Hot Party dips: 4 Dips In One Pan!
- See all of our Game Day Snacks here!
Get 3 FREE Conversion charts + Bonus!
When you subscribe to the latest updates, recipes, and content.